The Building Process – A Step by Step Guide
Our step by step guide outlines the key aspects of getting your building project up and running, from consents and inspections to choosing the tiles and taps. You can be as involved as much or as little as you want. One of the many benefits of using a Certified Builder is that you get to work directly with us, not ‘middlemen’. You can ask any question at any time, and get a direct and honest answer.
- Give us a call – 0272 901 434, and let’s meet each other.
- Site Review – getting to grips with the lay-of-the-land.
- House design and floor plan – come with your Plans, or share your ideas with us and our designer will draw up Plans just for you.
- Building materials – sourced and secured.
- Construction milestones – services, foundations, framing, roof and windows, lining, electrical & plumbing, painting, landscaping
- Fittings and furnishing – the finishing touches, just the way you want them
- Moving in – the keys to your new home
“We aim to make the building process a stress-free and enjoyable one for you, and to keep you regularly updated on the progress of your build. Keeping you in the loop is a priority.” – Kyle Byers